● Ultrapeel® II Plus Transderm® Meso® System
Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® is the newest needles free injection system for transdermal drug delivery endorsing Dermoelectroporation® technology and it is cleared by the US FDA as alternative to injections.
As result of our last five years researches, Mattioli Engineering has recently introduced into the market the new Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® an incredible procedure that allows the transdermal delivery of whatever substance the doctor wants, which are otherwise not absorbed into the skin because of the typology and dimension of their own molecules.
Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® makes the skin tissues permeable to macromolecules (up to million daltons – Biopsy available), in a non invasive way. That's why the American FDA cleared the system as "Can be used as alternative to injections".
Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® has been designed to make doctors obtain all the benefits from drugs transdermal delivery procedures avoiding limits and side effects traditional techniques usually give. Ensures speed of action, easier regulation of either current delivery and vibration and monitors skin impedance in real time to give users the final results they expect.
Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® can be used for skin bio-revitalization treatments, cellulite treatments, pre-laser applications, pre and post skin resurfacing surgery procedures. It can be used also as alternative to injections for all Mesotherapy applications using a lower amount of product to deliver with no traumas, injuries and irritations for patients. Also, physical rehabilitation treatments and sports medicine treatments are included.
Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® is composed by:
◦ Ultrapeel® II microdermabrader allowing the proper skin prep.
◦ Transderm® Meso® delivery display allowing users to adjust the current to be delivered and select the proper vibration level along with a real time patient's skin impedance meter for homogeneous drug delivery.
◦ 9 electrodes patient applicator for big areas applications.
◦ 3 electrodes patient applicator for small areas applications.
◦ Super Precision Liquid Dispenser (Super PLD) to timely deliver the right amount of drug.
Ultrapeel® II Transderm® Meso® System® transdermally delivers whatever substance the user wants into the skin , using some particular electrical pulses applied right after a preliminary microdermabrasion. All Transderm® Meso® System® are equipped by Super Precision Liquid Dispenser - Super PLD fully digitally controlled device allowing users to:
◦ Administer the drug in a timely manner
◦ Control the amount of product to deliver
◦ Avoid users to waste the products during the sessions.
◦ 100% protection against external agents intrusion (water, fluid, corundum etc..).
● Ultrapeel® II Plus Transderm® Digital
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital is an intellingent powered drug-delivery system carrying Transderm® that has been FDA cleared for the "local administration of ionic drug solutions into the body for medical purposes and can be used as an alternative to injections".
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital uses Dermoelectroporation® technology to deliver any active ingredient into the body and it monitors in Real time the patient's skin characteristics, to
modify the pulse delivery accordingly, to ensure 100% delivery success and maximum flexibility.
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital consists of :
◦ Ultrapeel® II plus digitally controlled microdermabrader
◦ Transderm® Digital with applicator (user selectable)
◦ Super precision liquid dispenser - SPLD Macromolecules (> 15,000dalton) not transdermally deliverable by traditional ionthophoresis are now successfully and safely deliverable by this outstanding Dermoelectroporation® technology (up to 2,000,000dalton and more).
Patients will enjoy treatments with Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital due to the very high comfortable sessions. Vibration features make electrical pulses delivery perception to decrease significantly.
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital ensures speed of action, easier regulation of all treatment parameters in real time to give users the final results they expect in a safe and reliable way.
The ergonomic and lightweight applicators allow users to work greatly for patient.
Some of the Benefit to patients:
◦ Astonishing results from the 1st session
◦ "Taylored on patient" protocols
◦ Comfortable treatments
◦ No downtime or social life restriction of any sort
◦ No irritations, burnings or inflammations
◦ No trauma from injections
◦ Faster outcomes